Members, it’s that time of year again. Our next meeting December 6th @ 6:30 will be our annual Christmas Party. We invite you to bring your spouse or significant other to see what you’ve been up to all year. We’re planning another great time with contests, food and prizes so be sure to mark your calendar.
We will be having a print contest again with awards for first, second and third places.
- Your print can be of any subject matter.
- It must be in presentation format. This means it can be on metal, canvas or paper. Paper prints must be framed and matted.
- They can be any size of your choosing.
- This is important!! Please don’t bring an image that you have displayed previously, at the fair, facebook, flickr or any place where members may have seen it since we want the voting to be anonymous.
- Bring it covered to the meeting. You will check in and someone will take your print to the contest area.
- Members will vote on their favorites and the winners will be announced at the meeting.
Dene and Vivien are setting up another photo booth so bring any props you have (be creative) and have your pickie taken with friends.
Show Your Favorite Photo of 2014
Also look through this year’s images and pick your favorite to upload (go to the gallery). It doesn’t have to be your best image or technically perfect – just your favorite. We will have a slideshow of the years favorite images.
Food-Yay! We will pizza and drinks. We invite Canon shooters to bring an appetizer and Nikon people to bring dessert. The rest of you Sony, Olympus, Fuji etc. take your pick, either or. Just bring enough for half dozen or less. (Volunteers get the first opportunity to take home left over pizza.)
We’ll be raffling off prizes throughout the evening, so hang onto your raffle ticket.
REMEMBER – PARTY STARTS AT 6:30 December 3rd. VOLUNTEERS PLEASE ARRIVE BY 6PM. YOU MUST BE A CURRENT PAID MEMBER TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR RECEIVE A RAFFLE TICKET.